Immediate Hire ~ No Marketing Experience Required ~ In-house and On-site Training ~ Supportive Team Environment ~
DirPro is a super-busy sales and marketing company in the New Jersey and New York markets. We're growing due to increased demand for our events services and we have multiple openings for entry level Marketing Coordinator candidates.
We're pleased to be able to offer our Event Marketing Assistants:Flexible Hours (full time, part time, long-term, short-term)Competitive earnings with uncapped bonuses and other incentives.
Progression within the company, based on results, not seniority. Personal and professional growth, transferable skills, experience. Travel opportunities (local, regional, national, international)
As an Event Marketing Assistant, you'll be an active part of our fun and vibrant environment from the start. You'll be learning and working towards achieving marketing, sales and customer service related targets. You'll work in a variety of ways to promote our clients products and services in a favorable manner. The objective is to increase brand awareness and market share for our client in a given geographical area.
Event Marketing Assistants will be actively involved in:
- Face-to-face marketing and sales presentations
- Retail kiosk sales and in-store promotions
- General customer service and consumer relations
- Client relationship management (CRM)
Recommended Skills/Qualities for Event Marketing Assistants:
- A positive, professional attitudeConfident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality experience
- The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A problem solving/ solution oriented nature
- A friendly and positive vibe