Marketing Communications Representative
We are looking for an excited Marketing Communications Representative to work directly with our retail partners as a representative of our client and our brand to our consumer. All training is internal and paid!
We are built around the idea of helping our clients grow their company. The job responsibilities for our Marketing Communications Representative are giving our clients brand an exceptional name and acquiring quality customers through retail-based marketing campaigns. Individuals will be responsible for letting consumers know of our clients' latest promotions and product technology while delivering quality customer service through direct sales and marketing.
- An Associates Degree/Equivalent Work Experience
- Strong People Skills
- Experience Working with Customers
- Positive Attitude
- Great Work Ethic
- 0-5 years work experience
- GREAT work/life balance
- Competitive compensation (hourly weekly pay and commission weekly pay)
- Paid Training
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- Quarterly Travel Opportunities
We want to not only retain our clients' current consumers by protecting their experience but also grow and expand while maintaining our office’s best practices.